- We encourage our students to use their skills and talents to give back regularly to the community in a meaningful way.
- Students develop a regular habit of caring for others by performing community service every week at one of our service sites, most often homeless shelters and nursing homes.
- Our program has had unforeseen benefits for our students’: by realizing how much of an impact they can have on the lives of others, our students are empowered to improve their own lives.
- We launched the PR-GCN Student Consultancy in March 2014, in which our students serve as business consultants for a homeless shelter. They receive coaching from experts in finance, marketing and web-design in order to solve business problems that the shelter faces.
- On average, our students clock up to 150 hours of voluntary work a year, and we have observed a strong positive correlation between community service hours performed and academic progress.
If you would like to organize a community service program with Project Rousseau click here.